The Realtor Ambassador Program offers an opportunity for real estate professionals to learn how systemic racism is embedded in the industry and how it impacts and exacerbates the generational wealth gap. Realtors ready be part of the solution can sign up to be ‘Realtor Ambassadors’ for OWN IT: Building Black Wealth.
Realtor Ambassadors agree to systematically contribute a portion or percentage of their commission checks (or make a monthly contribution) to the OWN IT Building Black Wealth down payment fund. Contributions makes a direct impact on increasing Black and Brown homeownership in the Greater Madison area.
- Carlos Alvarado, Alvarado Real Estate Group*
- Angelica Bolduc, RE/MAX Preferred*
- Ian Carter, Keller Williams Realty
- Cristina Daza, Alvarado Real Estate Group*
- David Pausch Real Estate, Weichert, Realtors-Lakepoint
- DreamLane Real Estate, RE/MAX* Preferred
- Ally and Zach Figiel, Realty Executives Cooper Spransy
- Troy Garcia, Alvarado Real Estate Group*
- Brandon Grosse, Accord Realty of Madison, Inc.*
- Joyce Hall, Weichert, Realtors-Lakepoint
- LaShawne Hunt, First Weber
- Stephanie Knutson, RE/MAX Preferred*
- Katie Kolakowski, Stark Company Realtors
- Rachel Kvasnica, Bunbury Realtors
- Mark Hewitt, Realty Executives Capital City*
- Mercedes Lewis, First Weber Westtowne
- Tiffany Malone, Alvarado Real Estate Group*
- Storm Miller, First Weber Realtors
- Jill Oelke, Century 21 Affiliated*
- Sona Olson (Kathleen V Olson), Real Broker LLC
- Teran Peterson, Real Brokers
- Ann Raschein, RE/MAX Preferred*
- Grant Samuelsen, Witkins Realty/RE/MAX Preferred
- Johnny Sylvain, EXP Realty – The Firm
- Belinda Thomas, Alvarado Real Estate Group*
- Donalvin Weatherby, Big Block Midwest
- Witkins Realty, LLC, RE/MAX Preferred*
* Participating broker
- Bex Laird, Goosehead Insurance – Laird Agency
Become an Ambassador
As real estate agents become more aware of the wealth gap between Black and white families, and how real estate and lending has played and continues to play a part in systemic oppression, there is a desire to be part of the solution. Agents ready to become an ambassador can complete the Realtor Ambassador Commitment Form.
Brokers are part of the solution too! Participating Brokerages agree to help their agents make contributions to the down payment fund. Learn how you can participate and support Black and Brown families in Madison seeking to build wealth through homeownership.
We’ve gathered a list of resources for real estate professionals to learn how systemic racism is embedded in the industry and how it impacts and exacerbates the generational wealth gap. We encourage everyone to educate themselves about these important issues and to learn how to become effective allies to Black and Brown homebuyers. See all of our educational resources.
You can also make a one-time contribution directly to the down payment fund! Submit your donation online or make out a check out to ‘Forward Community Investments’ and include ‘OWN IT Program’ in the memo line. Mail checks to:
Forward Community Investments
2045 Atwood Avenue, Suite 101A
Madison, WI 53704